Bryan Frapp, PT, DPT, OCS
- B.S. Biology from Eastern New Mexico University
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Angelo State University 2012
- Practicing Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment (MDT) therapist in Mckenzie Method
- KT 1-3 certified Kinesiotape practitioner
- Certified in EIM Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN) for upper and lower extremities
Bryan is from Lubbock, Texas. He enjoys treating orthopedic patients, especially high school athletes and weekend warriors to help them recover quickly and get them back to their sport and what they enjoy doing. He and his wife, Amy came to Alaska with 6 suitcases and 3 dogs on a traveling therapist assignment in March 2013 . They fell in love with the community, slower pace, and all the outdoor activities of the Kenai Peninsula and decided to make it home. Bryan and Amy enjoy keeping up with both their boys Cooper and William. He enjoys a variety of sports including baseball, football, golf, hunting, hiking, fishing, and watching his favorite teams, Texas Tech, Dallas Cowboys and Chicago Cubs.
email Bryan: firstname.lastname@example.org