Physical Therapy is an ESSENTIAL SERVICE
As medical providers, and to prevent unnecessary strain to physician offices or emergency departments in the community, our field has been deemed an essential service for the public. All of our clinics have remained open to treat patients in person. If you are unable to travel or visit our clinic, you can set up an appointment online with our tele-health services!
Our goal is always and will always be to help restore you to an active and fulfilling lifestyle! While the current environment continues to change and the future may be unknown, we know that your goals and life does not! We believe that following a structured and supervised program will allow you to meet your goals more safely and quickly than without.
We have set additional measures to protect you and our staff in all of our clinics. Our tele rehab capabilities allow us to come to you in a safe environment if needed. Whether you choose to come in to our clinics or meet with us via internet we are here for you! With our steadfast commitment to you and updating our policies to comply with CDC recommendations and state mandates, we are confident that we will be able to continue to deliver the highly skilled care for your rehabilitative needs.
Doing Our Part
To help keep our staff and the community safe, Revolution has followed CDC recommendations and state mandates to focus on providing a safe facility
- The premier donation and pickup location for cloth masks for the community…FREE OF CHARGE
- Requiring clinicians to wear surgical masks, asking patients to wear cloth masks or face covering when entering the building
- Sterilizing all clinic equipment and surfaces between every patient and every hour
- Reduced the amount of seating in the lobby to maintain social distancing
- Pre-screening all patients and staff prior to in-person visits
- Waived our no-show/cancellation fees
- Symptomatic people are not allowed in the clinic, as per Alaska state mandate 16
- Offering tele-rehab to those who do not feel safe, are required to quarantine, or may be high risk
Stay Informed about COVID-19
There’s a TON of information out there, however try to focus on reliable sources.
To make sure that you have the most up to date information including CDC recommendations or Alaska state mandates and revisions please visit the following links: