- B.S. Exercise Science from Nebraska Wesleyan University 2002
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from University of Nebraska Medical Center 2005
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Practicing Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment (MDT) therapist in the McKenzie Method
- KT1-2 certified Kinesiotape practitioner
- Certified in EIM Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN) for upper and lower extremities
Jason is from Lincoln, Nebraska. Jason enjoys working with athletes (high school and weekend warriors) to get them back healthy and playing their sport. He and his wife, Anne, first moved to Alaska in 2005. Jason and Anne have four children, Haley, Zac, Owen and Morgan. These Husker fans stay busy with a variety of sports, fishing, hunting, hiking, and cross-country skiing. He has run Mt. Marathon since 2015 and hopes to continue the yearly tradition.
email Jason: firstname.lastname@example.org