- B.S. in Exercise Science from Brigham Young University in 2010
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Angelo State University in 2013
- Board certified Sports Certified Specialist (SCS) through the ABPTS
- Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatment (MDT) in McKenzie Method
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
Dan is from Twin Falls, Idaho. He has been practicing PT in Idaho and was recently the clinical director of a private practice clinic where he specialized in treating athletes and patients with orthopedic issues. Dan and his wife, Natalie, decided to make the move to Alaska in August 2018 to join our team and bring his specialties and passion for helping people to the Kenai Peninsula. Dan and Natalie have 5 kids, 4 boys and 1 girl. He enjoys spending time with his family, hiking, fishing, hunting, camping and watching/playing almost any sport. He is excited to continue to see what all Alaska has to offer for their family!
email Dan: dking@revolutionAK.com