To meet with your provider for tele-rehab, first you need to use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browser. A webcam and microphone are also required. To ‘check in’, click your provider’s button below, enter your name and click ‘check in’ button.
Bryan D. Frapp
- Click ‘download paperwork’ button
- Locate the file that saved (called ‘Revolution Tele Rehab Paperwork.zip’)
- Unzip the files (right-click and select ‘extract all’ on PC or double-click on Mac)
- Complete each PDF form by opening it, filling in the form digitally, and signing, and SAVE your changes to the file!
* If you do not have a digital signature you will be asked to create one when ‘signing’ the documents – select ‘create a new digital id’ and then ‘save to file’. You will need to create a password to save your signature. You will then need to use that password whenever you use the signature on the forms. You will only need to create the signature once.
- Complete and submit the form below, uploading each of your saved PDFs where identified.