To meet with your provider for tele-rehab, first you need to use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari browser. A webcam and microphone are also required. To ‘check in’, click your provider’s button below, enter your name and click ‘check in’ button.
If you want to make sure your setup will work for tele-rehab, click the ‘pre-call test’ button and follow the instructions.
Bryan D. Frapp
- Click ‘download paperwork’ button
- Locate the file that saved (called ‘Revolution Tele Rehab Paperwork.zip’)
- Unzip the files (right-click and select ‘extract all’ on PC or double-click on Mac)
- Complete each PDF form by opening it, filling in the form digitally, and signing, and SAVE your changes to the file!
* If you do not have a digital signature you will be asked to create one when ‘signing’ the documents – select ‘create a new digital id’ and then ‘save to file’. You will need to create a password to save your signature. You will then need to use that password whenever you use the signature on the forms. You will only need to create the signature once.
- Complete and submit the form below, uploading each of your saved PDFs where identified.