- Physical Therapy from University of Central Arkansas
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from AT Still University
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT)
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner (CMP)
- Certified in EIM Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN) for upper and lower extremities
Heather is from Arkansas. She came to Alaska in 1999 working as a physical therapist in Bethel for 14 years. She moved to the Kenai Peninsula in 2013. Heather has a private pilots license and enjoys a variety of activities including hunting, fishing, hiking, downhill skiing, soccer, hockey, softball, and curling. She also enjoys traveling, making hand-thrown pottery and photography.
email Heather: email@example.com